|KSB, Lubi & Others
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
We are leading Supplier for Pressure Booster System.
We can also supply all kind Pressure booster pumps for applications likewise Resiential, commercial, Industrial as well as RO plants in FRP, SS or Mild steel. We supply in capacity for 1000 to 25000 LPH Industrial as well Commercial applications.
A pressure booster pump can be used to increase the pressure of the water coming into the house. If you have really low water pressure coming from the city supply or have low pressure because you are on a well, installing a pressure booster pump could be the solution you have been looking for.
Pressure boosting system consists of a high-pressure pump with a controller and a pressure tank. The pumped water from the high-pressure pump comes in a tank and bladder, which is pressurized and by which the required pressure will be maintained within a whole system. The pump is very useful and must for Builders / Contractors, to reduce their construction cost. This pump is quite useful in all types of residential/commercial buildings, including high rise buildings, Luxurious flats, and private bungalows.
There are many types of pressure booster pumps so you will have to do some research and find out which pump is right for you. Read reviews, talk to others, and make a wise decision for your home based on your individual situation. All-in-one pressure boosters are often a good choice because they have the pump, motor, check valve, pressure and flow sensor, and diaphragm tank complete in one unit. These units are usually affordable, compact, and relatively easy to install. What you will not normally get with these units is a way to control how much extra pressure it provides. This means it is important to find out how much water pressure you have now and how high the booster pump will increase the pressure.Test Your Current Water Pressure
A water pressure gauge can be used to test the existing water pressure. A pressure gauge can be purchased from a hardware store that will tell you how much PSI (pounds per square inch) you have. Normally, the pressure should not go over 75 psi because it is not good for the plumbing system. So, if the current psi is 40 and the aim is to get to 75 psi then you will want to get to a pressure booster pump that will provide no more than an extra 35 psi.Other Things to Consider
- What size is the main water line that comes into the house? You can adapt down or up to any size pipe but it will work more smoothly if the pressure booster pump fitting size matches the pipe size of the incoming line.
- Installing flex lines to the booster pump will make it quick and easy to work on so make sure you know what size to get.
- Is there room for a pressure booster pump? That space thing is always an issue. Even when the pump is small it still needs clearances to allow for maintenance and room to breathe.
- Is there an electrical outlet nearby? Most pressure booster pumps come with a 6 to 10 cord. When figuring out the location of the pump check that there is an outlet nearby that you do not mind losing.
- If not, will you have to run a new electrical line for your pressure booster pump?
- Item Code: 8413
- Production Capacity: More Than 30
- Delivery Time: 1 Working Days
- Packaging Details: Carton Packaging